Thursday, June 21, 2007
Stupid people from Aquaria
Hi guys......today there was some people who came from Aquaria KLCC to make a speech [a dumb one] at school. It was soooooooooo boring until one incident came. My brother was asked, 'are you an indian?' by the speaker which humiliated my brother and me. When I went back from the hall I met one of my enemy-friends [he makes me have terrible mood swings because he likes to tease other people with teases that hurts our heart...that's why I grade him as one of my enemy-friends] who teased me by repeating the phrase which the stupid speaker said earlier. I showed him my middle finger [it's because he had hurt me many times and sometimes I feel like exploding--anyways, I only show my middle finger when I'm TOO mad.]and I didn't talk to him-even in the bus. Okay then y'all, I need to go now. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment