Wednesday, January 31, 2007

zamir's life

zamir's life Hi again..... This time I want to tell u guys n gals abt my 2006 trip to Singapore......I went there by train...the 10:30pm No.11 train or the Ekspres Senandung Malam.I had the second-class berths as our seats. The coach was filled with old people...Pakistanis or Indians,maybe.But back to the story,ten minutes after departure,I went to the toilet to prep up for sleep.Before sleep, I went to the buffet coach to fill up....but I needed to prep up again for sleep..AGAIN.At 11 pm,I was still wide-eyed but at 2 am , I was feeling sleepy......time to catch some Z's.....but at 3.30am,I was startled by harsh braking.....I looked at the signboard outside.....the train's position is at Labis , Johor. I fell asleep again......and when I awoke,the train's position is at Kempas Bharu , Johor. I was feeling like : "Gawd!!! We're reaching Singapore soon!Two more stops and we're there!!!!!!!!' When the train moved again, I hardly slept again 'cos too much excitement!! It was 6.45am and we are now at the Johor Bharu Immigration Complex.......I fumbled vith my passport and departure/arrival card..after 20 minutes , the train continued its journey. When the train is crossing the Tebrau Strait and.......HERE WE ARE IN THE LAND I WAS BORN!!!!!.......uh-oh......immigration checkpoint again.....,.This time, all passengers are required to get off the train and board the train again to continue the journey to Tanjong Pagar Station...but I'm not done yet...OK,now only the officers opened the gate to freedom after all the checks n stuf......Now on the train to Tanjong Pagar Station!!!!!!!!!!!!.........Now we need to'git down' the train and have breakfast......That concludes Part 1 of my journey. Write L8R.Bye!

No comments: